Eyelash extensions, also known as permanent false eyelashes or semi permanent eyelash extensions are the latest trend sweeping across the beauty industry and have become a favourite of many celebrities from Cheryl Cole to Victoria Beckham.
We use VICTORUS LASHES, which are a most used eyelashes & looks just like your natural lashes, very soft texture and virtually so light weight on these eyelash extensions and individual flare eyelashes you won’t even know you have them on your eyelashes. We offers a variety of lengths, thicknesses, and curls to choose from.
How long do they last?
The initial set of lashes lasts up to two months but we recommend coming in two to three weeks after the original set is applied in order to replace any lashes that may have fallen out. The amount of time that your eyelash extensions will last primarily depends on two things – how well you follow the aftercare instructions and your natural, eyelash growth cycle. Please read the aftercare information as below very carefully. Your lashes may fall off earlier if you don’t look after them well.
How to prepare?
It is best to come without makeup and contact lenses. We always conduct patch test on customers who haven’t had eyelash extensions before to ensure their skin condition is fit for the treatments. Health and safty of our customers are our NO.1 concern.
How to look after my eyelashes extensions?
• For the first 2 days: avoid water to come in to contact with your lashes.
• Do not use a steam room/sauna for 48 hours to allow glue to cure.
• Do not cover the eyelash area as it may cause eyelashes to curl, break or overlap each other.
• Do not rub the eyes.
• Avoid wearing mascara as this will lessen the life of your extensions but for occasional use if necessary us oil free/water based mascara. Do not apply mascara on the adhesive area.
• When drying your face do not rub instead blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your closed eyes then allow the extensions to dry naturally.
• Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow.
It is recommended that you make a return appointment for an infill treatment after 2-3 weeks. In Sante, we charge £1 per minute to provide excellent care and maintenance to your lashes. Also, to show that we truly value our returning customers we reduce the refill price from £50 down to £35 for all customers who come back to us.
Note: If you are not satisfied with the result, please do let us know as soon as possible. We are not responsible for how customers look after their lashes at home and are not able to help you by providing free refill 3 days after your extension treatment.
Allergies can happen to anyone. Please let us know if it is your first time for the eyelashes extensions. We will do a patch test for you 24 hours before your eyelashes extensions.